Computer and IT certification in Coimbatore ,We can do on NUX Software solutions.
Amazon (AWS) Certification in Coimbatore
AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate
AWS Certified Solution Architect – Professional
AWS Certified Developer – Associate
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
AWS Certified Security – Specialty
AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
VMware Certification in Coimbatore
VMware Certified Associate (VCA)
VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP)
VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX)
ITIL Certification in Coimbatore
ITIL 4 Foundation.
ITIL 4 Managing Professional.
ITIL 4 Strategic Leader.
ITIL 4 Master
Microsoft Azure Certification in Coimbatore
Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate
Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals
Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate
Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator
Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator
PMP Certification in Coimbatore
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Linux Certification in Coimbatore
RHCE- RED HAT CERTIFIED ENGINEER
GCUX: GIAC CERTIFIED UNIX SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR
ORACLE LINUX OCA & OCP
LPI (LINUX PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTE) CERTIFICATIONS
Java Certification Exams in Coimbatore
Java SE Associate Java Foundations Certified Junior Associate 1Z0-811 Java Foundations (novice-level exam)
Java SE 8 Associate Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer 1Z0-808 Java SE 8 Programmer I
Java SE 7 Associate Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer 1Z0-803 Java SE 7 Programmer I
Java SE 6 Associate Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 5/SE 6 1Z0-850 Java SE 5 and 6, Certified Associate
Java SE 8 Professional Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 8 Programmer 1Z0-809 Java SE 8 Programmer II
Java SE 8 Professional Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 8 Programmer (upgrade) 1Z0-810 Upgrade Java SE 7 to Java SE 8 OCP Programmer
Java SE 7 Professional Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer 1Z0-804 Java SE 7 Programmer II
Java SE 7 Professional Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer(upgrade) 1Z0-805 Upgrade to Java SE 7 Programmer
Java SE 6 Professional Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer 1Z0-851 Java SE 6 Programmer Certified Professional
Java SE 6 Professional Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer (upgrade) 1Z0-852 Java SE 6 Programmer Certified Professional Upgrade
Java EE 7 Professional Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 7 Application Developer 1Z0-900 Java EE 7 Application Developer
Java EE 6 Certified Expert Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 JavaServer Faces Developer 1Z0-896 Java EE 6 JavaServer Faces Developer Certified Expert
Java EE 6 Certified Expert Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Component Developer 1Z0-899 Java EE 6 Web Component Developer Certified Expert
Java EE 6 Certified Expert Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Services Developer 1Z0-897 Java EE 6 Web Services Developer Certified Expert
Java EE 6 Certified Expert Oracle Certified Expert, EE 6 Java Persistence API Developer 1Z0-898 Java EE 6 Java Persistence API Developer Certified Expert
Java EE 6 Certified Expert Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Enterprise JavaBeans Developer 1Z0-895 Java EE 6 Enterprise JavaBeans Developer Certified Expert
Java SE 6 Master Oracle Certified Master, Java SE 6 Developer 1Z0-855 Java SE 6 Developer Certified Master Assignment
Zend PHP Certification in coimbatore.
Zend PHP 5
Linux LPI 101
Linux LPI 102
Ubuntu LPI 199
Zend PHP 5.3
Linux LPI 201
Linux LPI 202
MySQL 5.0 developer I
MySQL 5.0 developer II
MySQL 5.0 administrator I
MySQL 5.0 administrator II
Computer and IT certification in Coimbatore ,We can do on NUX Software solutions.
Adobe Certified Associate (ACA)
Adobe Certified Expert (ACE)
Adobe Digital Marketing Accreditation
Adobe Certification Exams (All)
Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) - macOS
Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) - OS X
Apple Certified Pro (for Final Cut Pro X and Logic Pro X)
AppleCare Service Certifications – ACMT & ACiT
Advanced Information Security (AIS)
Certified Broadcast Networking Technologist (CBNT)
Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)
Certified Electronics Technician by the ETA (CET)
Certified Technical Trainer (CTT)
Certified Hardware Asset Management Professional (CHAMP)
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Certified Information Technology Asset Manager (CITAM)
Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW)
Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM)
Certified Software Developer Program (CSDP)
Certified Software Tester (CSTE)
Cisco Certified Technicians (CCT)
Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
Other certifications in Coimbatore
Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
The Professional level is an advanced level of certification that shows more expertise with networking skills. Each certification covers a different technology to meet the needs of varying job roles.
Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr)
Cisco Certified Architect is the highest level of accreditation achievable and recognizes the architectural expertise of network designers who can support the increasingly complex networks of global organizations and effectively translate business strategies into evolutionary technical strategies.
Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization (CCE-V)
CCE-V validates the skills experienced IT solution designers, such as architects, engineers and consultants need to assess and design comprehensive XenDesktop solutions.
Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP-V)
CCP – V validates the skills experienced IT solution builders, such as engineers and consultants, need to install, configure and roll out common XenDesktop solutions.
Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization (CCA-V)
CCA – V validates the skills IT operators and administrators need to manage, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot XenDesktop solutions.
Citrix Certified Professional – Networking (CCP-N)
Designed for Network Engineers, the CCP-N certification validates the knowledge and skills required to implement and manage NetScaler for traffic management, load balancing, content switching and application offloading.
Citrix Certified Associate – Networking (CCA-N)
Designed for Network Gateway architects, engineers and administrators, the CCA-N certification validates the knowledge and skills needed to administer enterprise environments consisting of NetScaler Gateway for secure remote access to desktops, applications and data.
Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN Certified (CC-SDWAN)
Designed for Networking Professionals, the Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN Certification validates the knowledge required to successfully configure NetScaler SD-WAN to increase WAN throughput, reliability and performance while improving the application experience.
Citrix Certified Professional – Mobility (CCP-M)
The CCP-M certification validates the skills required to design, deploy and manage a Citrix XenMobile Enterprise solution that includes mobile device management, mobile application management and secure productivity.
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80
Sponsored by Check Point Software Technologies, this three-day course covers everything you need to start-up, configure and manage the daily operations of your Check Point infrastructure with R80.
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R77.30
Essential certification for IT Admins who manage daily operations of Check Point Security solutions.
Check Point Certified Security (Other)
Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) R77.30, Check Point Managed Security Expert (CCMSE), Check Point Certified Security Master (CCSM) R77.30.
The CompTIA Cloud+ certification validates the skills and expertise of IT practitioners in implementing and maintaining cloud technologies. Cloud+ accredits IT professionals with the constantly changing and advancing knowledge they need to be successful in today’s cloud environment.
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+) is an international, vendor-neutral cybersecurity certification that applies behavioral analytics to improve the overall state of IT security. CSA+ validates critical knowledge and skills that are required to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats.
Dell EMC Certification (All Certifications: EMCISA, EMCDS, VCE-CIA)
The Dell EMC Proven Professional certification program provides comprehensive coverage of storage, cloud, data protection, converged infrastructure, networking, servers and more. Being Proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills and expertise.
GIAC Security Expert (GSE)
GIAC administers professional information security certifications. More than 30 cyber security certifications align with SANS training and ensure mastery in critical, specialized InfoSec domains. GIAC Security certifications include the following: GSEC: GIAC Security Essentials, GCIH: GIAC Certified Incident Handler, GCIA: GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst, GCFA: GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst, GPEN: GIAC Penetration Tester, GSLC: GIAC Security Leadership, GREM: GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware, GSNA: GIAC Systems and Network Auditor, GCED: GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender, GCWN: GIAC Certified Windows Security Administrator, GPPA: GIAC Certified Perimeter Protection Analyst, GPYC: GIAC Python Coder, GRID: GIAC Response and Industrial Defense.
HP ASE – Business Service Management
Typical candidate for this certification is a HPE Software technical professional who consults, teaches, or creates automated testing solutions. Examples of job roles include: HPE Software certified instructor, HPE Software partners, HPE Software employees (e.g. professional services, managed services, customer support, presales).
HP ASE – Application Lifecycle Management Implementation
Typical candidates for this certification have at least six months of field experience with application lifecycle management or quality center, or have taken the recommended training courses, e.g., IT professionals, QA leads, and engineers who use HPE ALM to support all phases of the quality and test-management process.
HP ATP – Data Protector
Typical candidates for this certification are storage and systems administrators with a thorough understanding of backup and recovery concepts, and who are already using or looking into adopting HPE Data Protector software to help organizations protect their information more effectively.
HPE ASE – Data Center and Cloud Architect V3
This certification validates that you can design, describe, differentiate and demonstrate data center solutions based on HPE CloudSystem and HPE Helion solutions.
HPE Certification (All)
The HPE Certification and Learning program helps you accelerate your career and increase your value to customers and employers. HPE offers over 90 certifications related to data centers, cloud, IT management, networking, servers, storage and more.
IBM Professional Certifications
IBM Professional Certifications are available in all areas of the business, including IBM Analytics, IBM Cloud, IBM Security, the IBM Watson technologies, and more. IBM offers a complete range of certification, from entry-level to advanced, that include the many different job roles available for IBM Certified IT Professionals. Some of the many certifications offered by IBM include the following: IBM Certified Deployment Professional, IBM Certified Solution Designer, IBM Certified Specialist, IBM Certified Administrator, IBM Certified Developer, IBM Certified Designer, IBM Certified Solution Expert, IBM Certified System Administrator and more.
Internet and Computing Core Certification (IC3)
IC3 is the ideal starting point for anyone interested in learning computer and Internet basics. The Internet and Computing Core Certification program is a standards-based training and certification program for basic computing and Internet knowledge and skills. Successful completion of IC3 ensures you have the knowledge and skills required for basic use of computer hardware, software, networks, and the Internet. Offered by Certiport.
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI certifies foundational skills and knowledge of Linux system administration. With Linux being the central operating system for much of the world’s IT infrastructure, Linux+ is an essential credential for individuals working in IT.
Editor’s Recommendation: 5 Open Source Job Facts to Help Your Career (Slideshow).
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is a certification intended for aspiring technologists, and people seeking knowledge of fundamental technology concepts. MTA certification addresses a wide spectrum of fundamental technical concepts, assesses and validates your core technical knowledge, and enhances your technical credibility.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) is intended for people who seek entry-level jobs in an information technology environment. MCSA is a prerequisite for more advanced Microsoft certifications.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) is a certification intended for IT professionals seeking to demonstrate their ability to build innovative solutions across multiple technologies, both on-premises and in the cloud.
Microsoft Certifications (All)
Microsoft offers a wide range of online certification programs that can help you take your career to the next level. Microsoft Certification paths include mobility, cloud, productivity, data, app builder and business.
Micro Focus Identity Manager Certification
Offered by Micro Focus Training, Identity Manager is the foundation for your identity-infused enterprise and contains important new services, features, and capabilities. The Identity Manager Certified Administrator certification tests your knowledge and skills with Identity Manager 4.5.
Micro Focus Open Enterprise Server Certification (OES)
Offered by Micro Focus Training, Micro Focus Open Enterprise Server (OES) delivers reliable and flexible file, print, and networking services to your users across multiple platforms, including mobile. This certification tests basic OES administrative knowledge and skills such installing OES and implementing patches and upgrades.
Micro Focus ZENworks Certification
Offered by Micro Focus Training, the Certified Novell ZENworks Administrator certification tests your knowledge of ZENworks Configuration Management administration skills such as installation and configuration, deploying the ZENworks Adaptive Agent, configuring Remote Management, distributing applications and files, configuring Policy Management, creating and deploying a workstation image, Asset Inventory Services, and Patch Management Services.
Oracle CRM On Demand Certifications
Earning Oracle Project Lifecycle Management Certifications will give you a competitive edge in the Project Management space and develop your skills, starting with the basics and taking you through more specialized exercises through your exam preparation.
Oracle Cloud Certifications
Oracle Cloud is the next generation public cloud that is quickly transforming businesses and modernizing IT with its integrated, best-in-class services at every level of the technology stack. Deliver modern solutions for modern business challenges with an Oracle Cloud Certification.
Oracle Database Certifications
Oracle Database certifications offer a well-defined process to prove your Oracle Database skills and knowledge. Showcase your motivation and commitment by keeping your skills current. Certification helps to level set expectations between team members, giving your team more confidence in each other’s technical abilities.
Oracle Java Certifications
Java SE certifications gives you firm footing on the world’s #1 development platform, setting the global standard for developing secure, portable, high-performance applications for the widest range of computing platforms possible. These certifications are the stepping stones for moving on to the Enterprise-level Java Certifications.
CompTIA Project+ certifies the knowledge and skills of professionals in project management. Project+ validates the ability to initiate, manage and support a project or business initiative. And it’s not just for IT technicians; Project+ is designed for any individual who wants to validate project management experience.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) is able to perform the core system administration skills required in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments. The credential is earned after successfully passing the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Exam (EX200).
Red Hat OpenStack Certifications
This course will teach students to install a proof-of-concept, configure, use, and maintain Red Hat OpenStack Platform. This course covers the core services: identity (Keystone), block storage (Cinder), image (Glance), networking (Neutron), compute and controller (Nova), and dashboard (Horizon). Additional certifications are available for Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL210) and Red Hat OpenStack Administration III (CL310), Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack and Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack.
CompTIA Server+ certification validates IT professionals can do just that and more. As an industry-recognized credential, CompTIA Server+ helps boost the performance of IT professionals within businesses of all sizes.
Computer Security Certifications in Coimbatore
Computer Security Certifications
- CISSP-ISSAP Information Systems Security Architecture Professional Architecture
- CISSP-ISSEP Information Systems Security Engineering Professional Engineering
- CISSP-ISSMP Information Systems Security Management Professional Management
- SSCP Systems Security Certified Practitioner IT-Administration
- CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional Cloud –
- CAP Certified Authorization Professional Authorization –
- CSSLP Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Software Security
- HCISPP HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner Healthcare
- Security+ CompTIA Security+ CompTIA IT-Administration
- CySA+ CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst Intrusion Detection
- PenTest+ CompTIA Pentest+ Penetration Testing
- CASP CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Operations
- CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor ISACA
- CISM Certified Information Security Manager
- CRISC Certified In Risk and Information Systems Control
- GSE Security Expert GIAC Cyber Defense
- GSEC Security Essentials GIAC Cyber Defense
- GCIA Certified Intrusion Analyst Cyber Defense
- GISF GIAC Information Security Fundamentals Cyber Defense
- GCED Certified Enterprise Defender Cyber Defense
- GCWN Certified Windows Security Administrator Cyber Defense
- GPPA Certified Perimeter Protection Analyst Cyber Defense
- GMON Continuous Monitoring Certification Cyber Defense
- GCCC Critical Controls Certification Cyber Defense
- GCUX Certified UNIX Security Administrator Cyber Defense
- GCDA Certified Detection Analyst Cyber Defense
- GDAT Defending Advanced Threats Cyber Defense
- GCIH Certified Incident Handler Penetration Testing
- GPEN Penetration Tester Penetration Testing
- GWAPT Web Application Penetration Tester Penetration Testing
- GXPN Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester Penetration Testing
- GMOB Mobile Device Security Analyst Penetration Testing
- GAWN Assessing and Auditing Wireless Networks Penetration Testing
- GPYC Python Coder Penetration Testing
- GCFA Certified Forensic Analyst Forensics
- GCFE Certified Forensic Examiner Forensics
- GREM Reverse Engineering Malware Forensics
- GNFA Network Forensic Analyst Forensics
- GCTI Cyber Threat Intelligence Forensics
- GASF Advanced Smartphone Forensics Forensics
- GSLC Security Leadership Leadership, Operations
- GSNA Systems and Network Auditor Auditing
- GISP Information Security Professional
- GLEG Law of Data Security & Investigations
- GCPM Certified Project Manager Leadership, Operations
- GSTRT Strategic Planning, Policy, and Leadership Leadership, Operations
- GSSP-JAVA Secure Software Programmer-Java Software Security
- GSSP-.NET Secure Software Programmer- .NET Software Security
- GWEB Certified Web Application Defender Software Security
- GICSP Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional
- GRID Response and Industrial Defense
- GCIP Critical Infrastructure Protection
- CSCU Certified Secure Computer User EC-Council
- CND Certified Network Defender IT-Administration
- CEH Certified Ethical Hacker Penetration Testing
- CEH (Practical) Certified Ethical Hacker (Practical) Penetration Testing
- ECSA EC-Council Certified Security Analyst Penetration Testing
- ECSA (Practical) EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (Practical) Penetration Testing
- LPT (Master) Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) Penetration Testing
- CCISO Certified Chief Information Security Officer Leadership, Management
- ECIH EC-Council Certified Incident Handler Incident Handling
- CHFI Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator Intrusion Detection
- EDRP EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional Disaster Recovery
- ECES EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist Encryption
- CASE Java Certified Application Security Engineer Java Software Security
- CASE .Net Certified Application Security Engineer .Net Software Security
- ECSS EC-Council Certified Security Specialist IT-Administration
- IS20Controls IS20 security controls Leadership, Management
- ISCAP Information Systems Certification and Accreditation Professional Management
- OSCP Offensive Security Certified Professional Offensive Security
- OSWP Offensive Security Wireless Professional
- OSCE Offensive Security Certified Expert
- OSEE Offensive Security Exploitation Expert
- OSWE Offensive Security Web Expert
- EITCA/IS EITCA Information Technologies Security Academy EITCI
- CCNA Security Cisco Certified Network Associate – Security Cisco
- CCNP Security Cisco Certified Network Professional – Security
- CCIE Security Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert – Security
- CCNA CyberOps Cisco Certified Network Associate – CyberOps
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator Check Point
- CCSE Check Point Certified Security Expert
- CIPP Certified Information Privacy Professional IAPP
- CIPM Certified Information Privacy Manager
- CIPT Certified Information Privacy Technologist
- eLearnSecurity Certified Junior Penetration Tester eLearnSecurity
- eCPPT eLearnSecurity Certified Professional Penetration Tester
- eWPT eLearnSecurity Web Application Penetration Tester
- eMAPT eLearnSecurity Mobile Application Penetration Tester
- eNDP eLearnSecurity Network Defense Professional
- eCRE eLearnSecurity Certified Reverse Engineer
- eCTHP eLearnSecurity Certified Threat Hunting Professional
- eCPTX eLearnSecurity Certified Penetration Tester eXtreme
- CPSA CREST Practitioner Security Analyst CREST Penetration Testing Theory
- CRT CREST Registered Penetration Tester Penetration Testing Practical
- CCT App CREST Certified Web Application Tester Advanced Web App Pen Testing
- CCT Inf CREST Certified Infrastructure Tester Advanced Infrastructure Pen Testing
- CC SAS CREST Certified Simulated Attack Specialist Advanced Simulated Attack
- CC SAM CREST Certified Simulated Attack Manager Simulated Attack
- CEPT Certified Expert Penetration Tester IACRB
- CPT Certified Penetration Tester
- CREA Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst
- CASS Certified Application Security Specialist
- CSSA Certified SCADA Security Architect
- CMFE Certified Mobile Forensics Examiner
- CSR Cyber Struggle Ranger Cyber Struggle Multidisciplinary Security Studes Advanced Red Teaming and
- Threat Hunting
- CSAE Cyber Struggle Aegis SOC Analyst T1, T2
- CSAL Cyber Struggle Alpha SOC Analysts T3 T4 with Offensive Skills
- CPTE Certified Penetration Testing Engineer Mile2
- CPTC Certified Penetration Testing Consultant
- CDFE Certified Digital Forensics Examiner
- CIHE Certified Incident Handling Engineer
- CISSO Certified Information Systems Security Officer
- CPEH Certified Professional Ethical Hacker
- CISSM Certified Information Systems Security Manager
- CISSA Certified Information Systems Security Auditor
- CISRM Certified Information Systems Risk Manager
- CNFE Certified Network Forensics Examiner
- CVA Certified Vulnerability Assessor
Comments are closed.